pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Compile errors on 0.13.2

From: Matt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Compile errors on 0.13.2
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 14:28:57 +1300

On Saturday 09 November 2002 12:36 pm, John J. LeMay Jr. wrote:
> ** Reply to message from Matt <address@hidden> on Sat, 9
> Nov 2002 10:28:43 +1300
>
> > Same result here, MDK9.0 box.
> >
> > Might wait for rpm's to see if they make a difference.
> >
> > Matt
> >
> > > Mandrake 9.0, pretty stock box.
> > >
> > > Here is the error (not configured for gtkspell, etc.)
> > > Any ideas would be appreciated.
>
> RPM's built and ran here fine on a pretty stock 9.0. The packages
> should be available for download shortly if not already.

Thanks for that.  I had changed the freetype2 library to 2.1.0 -
texstar's rpms.  I downgraded back to stock, compiled pan, and then
back up, and everything works fine - needed texstar's rpm's to get
mozilla-xft working.

Thanks for the help.

--
Regards

Matt

In an orderly world, there's always a place for the disorderly.