pan-users

[Pan-users] Posting Binaries

From: Tony Pace
Subject: [Pan-users] Posting Binaries
Date: 12 Nov 2002 20:05:30 -0800

Pan's been working good enough for reading groups *ages* now, apparently
the developers don't care about posting, that's fine because I can't add
it myself, but, can the latest versions of Pan post binaries yet?  Us
Linux users look like leeches because we can't post a single binary or
.par .rar file to help our fellow groupies but need to request them from
others all the time.  Is this just me?

I don't mean any offense but come on, Pan is by far the best news
*READER* for Linux, it'd be nice to POST sometime in the next decade.

Tony