pan-users

[Pan-users] Difference between "Stop selected tasks" and "Delete select

From: Huub Reuver
Subject: [Pan-users] Difference between "Stop selected tasks" and "Delete selected tasks"
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:00:34 +0100

Hello,
I found that after the last CVS updates the behaviour of "Stop selected
tasks" changed. When I select a task it not only stops, but it's also
removed from the tasklist in the Task Manager.

The old behaviour was to simply label the task as failed. In my
configuration failed tasks are not automatically removed.

Has there been some change in filosofy about how the Stop-button
should work? I thought for deleting tasks another button was present.

With regards,
Huub Reuver