pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Failed tasks still being deleted.

From: Huub Reuver
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Failed tasks still being deleted.
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:31:29 +0100

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 02:04:57PM -0800, Alen Williams wrote:
> Is anybody else seeing this in 0.13.2.92??? My preferences say not to
> delete failed tasks, yet they're magically dissapearing if they fail...

With the current CVS all articles marked as "failed" will remain on the
list. All except for the article which is being downloaded.

So, there is 1 article deleted at max. Which is very irritating because
it is not normal behaviour. At first glance it seems iregular behaviour
but it's reproduceable.

With regards,
Huub