pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Failed tasks still being deleted.

From: Gollum
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Failed tasks still being deleted.
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:56:12 +0100

Alen Williams wrote:
> Is anybody else seeing this in 0.13.2.92??? My preferences say not to
> delete failed tasks, yet they're magically dissapearing if they
> fail...

I've seen the same.  In my case the tasks that disappeared failed
because the disk was full.  This is certainly a case where the failed
tasks *should* remain on the task list, maybe even if the preferences
say otherwise.  Deleting failed tasks is probably most useful for
articles that have expired from the newsserver.