pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mark Thread Read/Unread

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mark Thread Read/Unread
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:22:38 -0700

On Wed 18 Dec 2002 19:08, Brad Sims posted as excerpted below:
> I woulda swore I had that option in a previous version of PAN

It's possible today -- you just have to do it in two steps.  Using the menus,
edit, add thread, then articles, mark read.  I've customized my hotkeys, so
don't know whether or if the add thread function normally has one or not (I
don't use it here, so it has no hotkey here), but the mark read is of course
hotkey M, and you can redefine the hotkey for add thread if it doesn't have
one or it's to hard to key in, so all you'd have would be a two-key-stroke
sequence to accomplish both functions, one stroke for each function, if
desired.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin