pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature Request

From: John Aldrich
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature Request
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:26:49 -0500

I just built and installed RPMs for pan 0.13.3 and tried the new
"single-click selects" feature. Nice. However, I second a request I saw
awhile back when we were discussing bringing this feature back:
Make it ONLY apply to groups, not messages.

Also, one problem I have with "single-click selects" is that it does NOT load
the group messages, so that when I go to the message tab, it shows me the
message list from the PREVIOUS group I just finished reading. That's rather
confusing to me.

Could we have some way of detecting that we've SELECTED a new group so that
when we *open* the new group, it loads that group's messages?

I'd love to help out, but I don't know a thing about programming, although
one day I hope to learn. :-)