pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.93 - "Don't you cry, it'll give you lines arou

From: Alberto BARSELLA
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.93 - "Don't you cry, it'll give you lines around your eyes"
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:48:26 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 at 05:53:48PM -0700, Jim Reiss wrote:

Another thing that wasn't on the "fixed" list...it seems like the task
processing gets all confused if I delete a task.  I have to exit and
restart pan to get it downloading from that server again.

Yes, same here.  I've not checked if it's still possible to hang
everything by playing with stop/restart, but stopping download during
headers makes impossible to resynch the group (even "download all
headers" does nothing at all)...

Bye,
Alberto
--
Alberto BARSELLA
** Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.