pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] "Fit to window" - image view enhancement

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] "Fit to window" - image view enhancement
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:13:46 -0700

On Wed 02 Apr 2003 01:22, Grzegorz B. Prokopski posted as excerpted below:
> PS: In my old netscape I had "remove expired articles" option
> that was removing all non-existant-on-server articles from the list.
> I can't find it's equivalent in Pan - am I blind? =)
> Oh - I don't think that "remove articles +5 days old" is an equivalent.

[Replied to both list and above author, as requested.]

PAN doesn't have this option, because it does it automatically, it would seem.
Least-wise, it removes articles no longer on the server here, when I fetch
new overviews.

Actually, that's a bit frustrating to some, particularly those who like
archives of text groups going back a year or more, when the server doesn't
have that sort of retention.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin