pan-users

[Pan-users] Reverting to last session's task list

From: Michael A Chase
Subject: [Pan-users] Reverting to last session's task list
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:01:18 -0700 (PDT)

When I start Pan I often get a pop-up titled "Question" with the
text "Pan appears to have crashed or been killed the last time it was
run.  Do you want to revert to the last session's task list?".  This
happens whether the last shutdown was normal or not.

It appears that ~/.pan/data/tasks.xml is not always being removed
during a normal shutdown.  I have been careful to make sure the task
counter at the bottom of the window is 0 before I shutdown, but I have
not always checked for tasks.xml before starting.  Naturally, now that
I am, I haven't seen the pop-up again.

OS: Redhat Linux 2.4.18-27.8.0
Pan 0.13.93 from RPM

--