pan-users

[Pan-users] Clickable URL in header for Gmane spam reporting

From: Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra
Subject: [Pan-users] Clickable URL in header for Gmane spam reporting
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:23:22 +0200

        I use pan 0.14 (Debian unstable) to read Gmane groups based on mailing
lists.

        Gmane marks lotsa messages as spam, but relies on users to report stuff
as spam to teach SpamAssassin and already mark new messages.

        For that effect, all messages get a X-Report-Spam header containing an
URL.

        I seem to remember some old version of pan highlighted the URL, allowing
simple reporting.  Now I have to mark the URL and paste it at Galeon.

        Is there a way to make pan do it?  Should this be a bug report?

        Thanks in advance.

--
 _   Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra     +41 (21) 648 11 34
/ \  http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/         +41 (78) 778 11 34