pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Composing regex for Pan

From: Michael R. McCarrey
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Composing regex for Pan
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:02:07 -0800

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 06:41, John Aldrich wrote:
> Bugzilla report #136892 filed for an enhancement requesting a wizard to build
> the filters. Submitted as keywords "usability" and "PATCH_NEEDED" ;-) Maybe
> one of you programmers can write a nifty little wizard interface! :-)
>

> <snip>_______________________________________________
> Pan-users mailing list
> address@hidden

Hmmm. With a number that high, sounds like it'll make a good candidate
for the ignore stack.

Some documentation is really all that's needed, seeing as how the
"standard" examples one finds all over the place either don't work at
all, or they produce results other than claimed.

If I ever manage to get something to work, I'll post it to the list,
perhaps saving someone else this headache.

--
Professionals built the Titanic ...
   Amateurs built the Ark