pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan doesn't fit on my screen (mandrake linux 9.1)

From: Torstein Sunde
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan doesn't fit on my screen (mandrake linux 9.1)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:54:36 +0100

Chris wrote:
> For some reason, pan insists on being wider than my 800x600 screen.

Looks like the toolbar is too wide.  You can disable the toolbar labels
by adding this line to ~/.pan/config.xml, under the "Display" section:

  <value key="toolbar_labels_visible" type="b">false</value>

It's also possible to disable the entire toolbar:

  <value key="toolbar_visible" type="b">false</value>

Make sure Pan isn't running when editing config.xml.