pan-users

[Pan-users] Installation sucessful, but no joy

From: Tim Philp
Subject: [Pan-users] Installation sucessful, but no joy
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:59:26 -0400

I installed PAN on my debian system and it connects properly to my news server and brings down the list of headers. When I try to look at the messages, I get nothing in the message window. Double clicking on the name of the news group produces only the option to get the new messages, but I never see any. Since there is no manual online, I don't know where to turn.
Help!

Tim Philp