pan-users

[Pan-users] VDQ : doing it the gmane way

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] VDQ : doing it the gmane way
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:24:02 -0500

http://gmane.org/filter.php says, among much else :
                      =====
If you're reading the Gmane groups through a news reader, you can instruct
it to kill/score articles based on the Xref header. Just kill all messages
that match gmane.spam.detected.
                      =====
Can someone explain to the uninitiated how you do that? I watch a couple
of groups, particularly dc.general, that are 99 44/100% spam, but do
rarely have something of interest. It'd be nice to get the percentage cut
down a ways ...

--
Beartooth Autodidact, curmudgeonly codger learning linux
Remember I know precious little of what I'm talking about!