pan-users

[Pan-users] Unable to watch or score srticles - no error message

From: Val
Subject: [Pan-users] Unable to watch or score srticles - no error message
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:20:33 -0600

Hi.

I am having a strange problem with pan. Scoring doesn't appear to work.
I originally tried to 'Watch Thread' and nothing happened. I tried to
'Ignore Thread' and nothing happened again. No error message and no
score on the thread.

Then I tried 'View Article's Scores' -> (got empty list) -> Add -> (the
criteria are already filled in with my thread's info, but none are
checked) -> (checked some criteria, changed the score) -> Add -> (No
error message, empty list) -> Add -> (thread score not changed)

Is there anything else I can try? Is there a log file I can look at?

Thanks.

--
Val <address@hidden>