pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Unable to watch or score srticles - no error message

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Unable to watch or score srticles - no error message
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 09:23:45 -0700

Val posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,  on
Wed, 07 Dec 2005 02:31:44 -0600:

> Thanks, Duncan and Jim. You were both right - it was a permission problem.
> I moved my home directory after the last time I used pan and the absolute
> path in the prefs still pointed to the old score file path. All is well
> now.

Very cool! =8^)

Also, thanks for the resolution report!  It makes our job, as regulars
trying to help, that much easier and more pleasant.  Unfortunately, it's
not all that common, meaning we seldom get to know what worked for one
person, to help the next guy that asks.  When we /do/ get such a report,
therefore, it's /very/ appreciated and helpful!  =8^)