pan-users

[Pan-users] Could not decode article - file may be corrupt/incomplete

From: Martijn Otto
Subject: [Pan-users] Could not decode article - file may be corrupt/incomplete
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:34:02 +0100

Hi all,

For some reason i'm getting the following error message with some particular postings:

Could not decode article - file may be corrupt/incomplete

The strange thing is that the post is perfectly fine. If i download it using BNR2, the files come in fine. It seems they are just regular yEnc posts, which normally don't give me any trouble with pan.

I'm using the CVS version, but the problem occurs in the latest stable version too. An example of a troublesome file can be found in a.b.multimedia.startrek, if you look for files called Voyagers1d4. They ALL give this problem, and they ALL work fine with BNR2.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?