pan-users

[Pan-users] Wierd problem earlier

From: John Aldrich
Subject: [Pan-users] Wierd problem earlier
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:19:49 -0500

I had an ID-10-T moment a couple weeks ago and nuked my whole user directory
on my linux box. Monday, I downloaded and compiled the CVS version and set
it up with two news servers, one for my local ISP and one for SpamCop's news
server. Yesterday I tried to change between them and despite the fact that I
selected "spamcop" in the pull-down menu, it refused to change to the SpamCop
server until I shut down Pan and opened it back up.

This is on Fedora Core 3, pretty much up to date. An Athlon 1100 with about a
gig of ram.
        Thanks
        John