pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: A couple of .95 problems.

From: Sam
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: A couple of .95 problems.
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 14:44:43 -0700

Charles Kerr wrote:
If I leave .95 running on the task bar for a couple of hours and restore
it from minimized and click on a newsgroup, Pan disappears. Any deleted
articles and such are not saved so when I reopen Pan all those headers
are back. I've finally gotten around to starting Pan with gdb :)  so I
can get a backtrace if there's any.

Sounds good.  I can't fix it if I don't know where it's crashing.

Charles,

I opened up a bugzilla with a backtrace     bug # 340567.

Sam