pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Custom headers in 0.95?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Custom headers in 0.95?
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 08:04:47 -0700

Brian Morrison posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,
on Fri, 05 May 2006 13:38:36 +0100:

> You get me wrong Duncan, what I object to is *Google* claiming the right
> to the contents of Google Groups (they want to own the world right?) and
> if my stuff were in there I'd be very unhappy. I try my best to keep it
> out for that reason, I have no problems with standing by what I post and I
> *always* post as me.

OK.  That makes sense.  I guess I just find enough answers using Google
that I don't have much of a problem with others finding my posts as
answers to problems they have, thru google (or even MSN search, eh?), as
well. Still, I'll grant it's a valid viewpoint, one I might feel different
about in a decade or two.  Now, I just take that indexing of what was
after all a post in a public forum as a fact of life.