pan-users

SV: SV: [Pan-users] Pan features wanted

From: Niclas Ekstedt
Subject: SV: SV: [Pan-users] Pan features wanted
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 11:04:31 +0200

Charles,

OK, I've entered the feature enhancements into bugzilla as
per your request.

Thanks!

//Niclas Ekstedt
Niclas Ekstedt, CNA/CNE/CNS/CLS/Novell Support Sysop
InfraSystems Solutions Väst AB
Tel:  +46 (0)31 65 55 50
Fax:  +46 (0)31 22 27 60

Disclaimer:
This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the
intended addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; do not
copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any views
or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of InfraSystems. No reliance may be placed on this
message without written confirmation from an authorized representative of the
company.

u.org] För Charles Kerr