pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: 0.96 still losing subscribed groups where multiple serve

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: 0.96 still losing subscribed groups where multiple servers have a non-identical group list
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 00:29:11 -0700

Sami Haahtinen posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,
on Sun, 07 May 2006 09:58:48 +0300:

> I did some digging when i ran in to this. On the first run newsrc is
> created for both servers (i had 2). On the second run i saw my subscribed
> groups in other groups, i resubscribed and the newsrc contained only the
> subscribed groups (for both servers)

Yeah.  Your post was the one I had read and was thinking about when I
confirmed the problem still there in 0.96 (the first time I saw it since I
had only my ISP's servers listed b4, and hadn't bothered actually
subscribing to anything, just sampling the various groups without
subscribing).  I believe yours was the second time I had seen it
reported, the first not all that detailed.