pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: 0.97 - A few usability issues

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: 0.97 - A few usability issues
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:47:27 -0500

Jim Henderson wrote:
On Sat, 13 May 2006 22:34:26 -0500, Charles Kerr wrote:

If I'm reading this right, the bug slipped through the cracks because
I've been exiting Pan with alt-f,q and you've been exiting by hitting
the window manager's `X' button.  Attached is a patch that seems to
shutdown cleanly in the latter case too.

I remember now what the other issue I saw was - the ability to unthread
messages in the header pane.  Sometimes if I have to redownload a group, I
want to be able to sort unthreaded so I can multi-select all messages
before a certain point and mark them read.  I can't find a way to unthread
the messages in 0.97.

My guess is that the a key will return pre-1.0 and that unthreading the
header pane is post-1.0.  I'll probably forget both of them if you don't
open up a pair of bugzilla issues on them, though. :)

Charles