pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 502 error too many incomming connections...

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 502 error too many incomming connections...
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:49:20 -0700

discord wrote:
> Can I limit the connections pan makes?

Sure.  The exact method may depend on which version of pan
you use (but I haven't used every version myself).

You specify the number of connections separately for each
news server you use, and you do it by opening the 'News Server'
menu and choosing 'Edit' for the server in question.  You
should easily spot the entry for the number of connections
there, and change it to '2'.