pan-users

[Pan-users] [0.97] Displaying multiple jpeg attachments?

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] [0.97] Displaying multiple jpeg attachments?
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 19:18:51 -0700

Hi again Charles,

I've noticed a slight regression (IMHO) from 0.14.90
when reading posts with multiple jpeg attachments.

Older versions of pan will display multiple jpegs
in the body pane, but 0.97 will only offer to save
the attachments to disk rather than display them.

Perhaps I should phrase this as a feature request
rather than a bug report :o)

Just one example:  in alt.binaries.pictures.animals
look at 'Scallops -- a lot more colourful when alive'
posted just today, Sunday.

Thanks, and I hope you had a great weekend.