pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pn 0.97 won't start

From: Alex van Niel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pn 0.97 won't start
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:16:49 +0200

Charles Kerr schreef:

You could always roll back to the 0.14.x version of Pan, which isn't a
WIP, like the 0.9x series.

Feh, where's the fun in that? :)

Exactly... nothing to tweak or bust ones head over anymore :)

The "problems" come across are purely cosmetic,
and I'm sure they'll be sorted.

They'll be sorted faster if they're reported...

Which is the reason of a mailinglist and bug report system if I am correct, right?

Anyway, is there a way of getting more then 4 connection with one server? Or should I add two identical servers with the maximum (4) connections? I seem to remember doing that (two identical servers) and I seem to remember Pan getting a bit upset with me. Or is this the recommended way of doing that?

Cheers,

Alex.