pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pn 0.97 won't start

From: Alex van niel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pn 0.97 won't start
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:41:13 +0200

Dear Darren,

if you would not mind, I would indeed like to receive the special
Breezy build you fixed up. Something I forgot to ask in my previous
message. I also closed the bug and marked it as NOTABUG since it is a
packaging problem and not really a Pan bug. I hope it is ok like that.
If not, please let me know what I should do otherwise.

Cheers,

Alex.