pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pn 0.97 won't start

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pn 0.97 won't start
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 20:29:51 +0100

On Thu, 18 May 2006 13:47:38 -0500 (CDT)
"Charles Kerr" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Charles,

> > The "problems" come across are purely cosmetic,
> > and I'm sure they'll be sorted.
> They'll be sorted faster if they're reported...

Very true.  The main one for me was sort order not being memorised, but
that's being looked at, IIRC.

I'd report stuff if others didn't beat me to it.  There's also the fact
that 0.9x is obviously a WIP and, no doubt, much of what I miss from
the 0.14 series will make it in sooner or later.

--
  Regards  _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is