pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Headers..

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Headers..
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 16:16:12 +0100

On Sun, 28 May 2006 14:21:08 +0000 (UTC)
"Duncan" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Duncan,

> Interesting, that.  Why?  Well, when I collected the mail last night,

If I were to say "Blondie" would that help?

> (se)x-offender?

No, nothing as sinister as that.  OTOH, it's a fairly easy assumption
to make.

> Anyway, yeah, that's the sort of custom header I'm interested in
> seeing, just like I'm interested in seeing what sorts of T-shirts
> people wear.

Indeed.  They can both be quite revealing about the user's/wearer's
character.

--
  Regards  _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is