pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Headers..

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Headers..
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 14:21:08 +0000 (UTC)

Brad Rogers <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 28 May 2006
09:41:45 +0100:

> On Sat, 27 May 2006 21:53:05 +0000 (UTC) "Duncan"
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hello Duncan,
>
>> hide the ordinary ones I did NOT want to see, while seeing any others
>> incl. custom headers that folks might include.
>
> I always include an X-Offender header.  Does that help?   :-)

Interesting, that.  Why?  Well, when I collected the mail last night,
there was one of those state "Sex Offender Notification" things in the
mail.

(se)x-offender?

(In this case, he's considered a medium risk, the threshhold for the
mandatory notification.  Seems a few years ago he got caught in a
consensual relationship with a 14-year-old, who considered him her
boyfriend.  He was 22 at the time, going by the date and his age now.
22-14 consensual?  IMO, that makes him the victim -- of the state.
<shrug>)

Anyway, yeah, that's the sort of custom header I'm interested in seeing,
just like I'm interested in seeing what sorts of T-shirts people wear.