pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Mac OS X and doble-clicked URL

From: Yvon Thoraval
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Mac OS X and doble-clicked URL
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 11:35:04 +0100

The 0.119 source tarball is available at http://pan.rebelbase.com as
usual.  After you untar it, you can read the usual README and INSTALL
documentation files.  They are general, but list the usual dependencies,
and if you have trouble, a number of OSX users post to this group (well
list, but it's a newsgroup for me, from gmane.org) so should be able to
help.

OK, fine thanks, i knew MacPORT wasn't up-to-date but not to this extend...

I'll compile it this week-end with dependencies and try too link it with the native GTK+2 but i wonder this too might be out-dated, sourceforge giving May 25, 2004...

best,

--
yvon