pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: clicking on any header-pane bar, only re-sorts header li

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: clicking on any header-pane bar, only re-sorts header lines by Date only
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:58:12 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:13:57 +0000, SciFi wrote:
> There is a branch for official gtk+-2.10.x, but instead I am following
> the trunk for gtk+-2.11.x -- see?  2.11.x is the "development" branch
> where things are tested for some time before a "release" tarball of
> 2.11.x comes out...

I think my purpose didn't come thru in my post:  for me, the simplest
diagnostic trick would be to link pan against a gtk which is known
to work (e.g. 2.10.x) and if your bug goes away, well, at least you
have a suspect.

Anyway, I'm now building gtk-trunk, glib-trunk, pango-trunk, and
maybe more -- we'll see.  I knew the hard part would be having two
versions of gtk on one machine and persuading pan to use only the
new test libs.  Libtool has been the PITA I knew it would be, but
I am making progress, so I should be able to report back in, say,
October ;o)