pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: clicking on any header-pane bar, only re-sorts header li

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: clicking on any header-pane bar, only re-sorts header lines by Date only
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:59:49 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:15:05 +0000, SciFi wrote:
> I suppose all I can do is wait for another Mac user to try testing this,
> or maybe another non-Mac user will see it...

Well, after some aerobic debugging I've finally built pan 0.132 using
gtk 2.11.7, glib 2.14.1, pango 1.17.5, and it's working so well I'm
thinking about using them by default on my gentoo-testing box.

Specifically, this new build of pan does sorting with no problem in
the header pane.  (I'm using it to post this, so we'll see if posting
works correctly.)

So it looks like you'll need another Mac user who likes living on the
bleeding edge before you can confirm your bug.