pan-users

[Pan-users] Keyboard Shortcut Question

From: Kevin Monceaux
Subject: [Pan-users] Keyboard Shortcut Question
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 17:54:10 -0600 (CST)

Pan Fans,

I finally made the switch from TUI based(I used SLRN for quite a few years and then TIN for a little while) to pan. I've found keyboard shortcuts for almost everything I frequently do, except for searching. Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch the focus between the article list to the Subject or Author search box, and/or a keyboard shortcut to clear the Subject or Author search box?

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX