pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Download All New Messages from All Subscribed Groups

From: Jack Cuyler
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Download All New Messages from All Subscribed Groups
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 01:39:00 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 08:10:42 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> FWIW, I had an ebuild that followed the SVN-live version, and updated it
> relatively frequently, but haven't for awhile, and gnome has moved to
> GIT now, so I assume pan will too, but haven't updated the ebuild to see
> if it has or what the new status is.

It's a pretty simple switch.  Just replace "subversion" with "git" on
your inherit line and replace the ESVN* lines with:

EGIT_PROJECT="${PN}2"
EGIT_REPO_URI="git://git.gnome.org/${EGIT_PROJECT}"
EGIT_BOOTSTRAP="autogen.sh"
S="${WORKDIR}/${PN}2"

--
Cheers,
Jack

SPITWADS ARE NOT FREE SPEECH
SPITWADS ARE NOT FREE SPEECH
SPITWADS ARE NOT FREE SPEECH
SPITWADS ARE NOT FREE SPEECH

        Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 8F01