pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.99999999999999

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.99999999999999
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:37:29 +0000 (UTC)

Rhialto posted on Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:19:22 +0200 as excerpted:

> On Thu 16 Jun 2011 at 06:21:50 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
>> Somewhere in this month's list archives is mention of a git branch with
>> binary uploads.
>
> Speaking of git, did the repository at
> git://github.com/lostcoder/pan2.git change history subtly at some point?

... and of course as soon as I posted my last post, saying gmane didn't
have this one yet, I refreshed, and there it was. =:^]

But I caught gmane time-warping one of my own posts in an entirely
different group/list (kde related) earlier today.  Either that or both
list-servs are time-warping some of their posts.  I wonder if some
spammer's trying to thwart gmane's defenses and DoSing it to some
degree?  Oh, well...