pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Empty posts in Pan?

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Empty posts in Pan?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:06:21 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:52:37 +1000, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> I think this may be a bug in Pan, I'm not sure.
>
> Can somebody else please check this post in comp.lang.python and tell me
> if you can download the body?

> In Pan, I cannot download the body. The above headers come from Knode.

Yes, I can see the article body using pan (KHaley's repo) just fine.

One thing I don't understand, though, is that the message ID of your post when I
read it with pan is <address@hidden>.  The
posting-host is also from astraweb, not gmane.  I'm completely stumped, and I
have no idea if this relates to your problem or not.