pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Empty posts in Pan?

From: Alan Meyer
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Empty posts in Pan?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Your post just gave me the visualization of somebody at the NSP
> picking up the mail, sorting thru the equipment catalogs and
> other junk, then scratching his head wondering what to do with
> an actual paper letter that didn't contain legal documents
> (payments and bills included, here) or the like, is all.

I am indeed a terrible dinosaur.

Only yesterday I produced a letter on paper to be snail mailed to
an airline to complain about their service.  I did write the
letter with a word processor and print it, however I addressed
the envelope using an ink pen and hand lettering.  Then I licked
the back, sealed it, affixed a stamp, and carried it to a
mailbox.

And now, dear me, I see tar pits yawning on every side and worry
about what will happen to my poor eggs if I fall into one of
them.

--
Alan Meyer
address@hidden