pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Where'd the post go?

From: Heinrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Where'd the post go?
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 06:27:02 +0200

Am 03.09.2011 00:15, schrieb Duncan:
@ HM: Could an option be added to make deleting posts throw up a confirmation dialog? Obviously, some may wish to turn it off, thus the option, but most GUIs have a confirmation on delete by default, and I believe pan could use it to. Meanwhile, it's likely worth the trouble to "delete the delete" hotkey associated with that function. In the articles menu, hover over the delete function (preferably on a post you don't mind losing just in case) and hit the delete key. That /should/ delete the hotkey, so you'll have to use the menu to delete posts. Alternatively, consider assigning a more complicated combo, shift-ctrl-delete or the like. (Be careful not to trigger ctrl-alt-delete which is often a shutdown hotkey.)
Yes, sure, but I as a linux user (smile) am ALWAYS sure if i want to delete something lol. (sarcasm end)
I'll put it on my to-do list.

Cheers.