pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Errors when compiling latest git-hub version of Pan2

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Errors when compiling latest git-hub version of Pan2
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 05:37:48 +0000 (UTC)

Ima Afrotrap posted on Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:59:35 -0500 as excerpted:

> On Friday, 30 March 2012 14:03 George Czerw wrote:
>> Heinrich,
>>
>> I just attempted to do a compile and it aborted as follows:
>>
>> George
>>
>> *******************
>>
>> Making all in gui make[3]: Entering directory
>> `/home/xxxxxx/pan2/pan/gui'
>
>   <snip>
>
> It did the same to me, but unfortunately I didn't write down or save
> where it aborted on my try of it.

I'll have to update and try it.  As I've been running pan-git for quite
some time now, I have a history.  My current HEAD commit is in the user-
agent header ( 0efefbf , checking an earlier post ).  That obviously
built just fine, here. gcc 4.6.2, amd64 (aka x86_64), FWIW.  So if I'd
have a problem, it would be in a commit beyond that.  (It's probably been
about a week since I pulled, tho my build is older than that; IIRC there
wasn't anything new to pull the last few times I pulled, or it was only
translation updates which I didn't bother with.)

I can git-bisect it from there if necessary...