pan-users

[Pan-users] Amusing gtk3 bug in latest git :)

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Amusing gtk3 bug in latest git :)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:16:48 -0700

Hi Heinrich.  I just pulled from git [87dfb36c8] and found a bug (IMO)
when --with-gtk3 is set (apparently required by --with-webkit).

Each time I started pan it immediately went 'offline' for no apparent
reason before it would begin any task, like pulling new headers, e.g.

When I rebuilt pan without --with-gtk3 (and therefor without --with-webkit)
I quickly saw the cause of my 'offline' bug:  a dialog box popped up,
telling me that I have reached my 'download limit' and 'go offline' was
checked by default :p

When I unchecked 'go offline' then pan behaved normally again.  I'm about
to re-enable gtk3 and webkit to see what happens next.

I'll report back later, and thanks for your hard work, as always!