pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] squished headers pane columns

From: thufir
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] squished headers pane columns
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 06:36:37 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 18:14:27 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> You sort of said that, but I couldn't quite envision a bug where the
> widget only contained one column, so I interpreted it as only one column
> visible, the rest scrolled off because the column was too wide.
>
> But that doesn't seem to be the case, while the case I couldn't quite
> envision seems to be what you're actually seeing. =:^(

That's what I meant, but I was wrong.  I think it's an LXDE thing, bug
seems a bit strong.

There actually are multiple columns like you said, and, like you said,
you can get the east/west arrow by clicking on the border, it just
doesn't work quite right.  Right now I have three columns, but can't seem
to get the fourth column visible.

At first the additional columns were squished to, I guess, a zero width,
but by stretching or shrinking the first column other columns then became
visible.  Weird.

Thanks,

Thufir