pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] squished headers pane columns {Something to try}

From: Bob
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] squished headers pane columns {Something to try}
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 18:37:42 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 03:56:53 +0000, thufir wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 02:15:55 +0000, Duncan wrote:
>

>> The other possibility... you DID double-check to ensure that you're
>> running at the same desktop resolution, right?  If you're running a
>> lower resolution, then things will be bigger and take more room on
>> screen.
>>
>> And you didn't mention it so I'd assume the font is similar sized, but
>> if it's massively bigger/smaller, due to a screwed up DPI setting
>> either before or after your upgrade, that could be it too.

=== Snip

> -Thufir

Set your screen resolution to the highest possible.

Run pan
Click on VIEW
Set pan to tabbed layout
Click on 'Header Pane'

Move your mouse to the upper right corner beside the
top of the right scroll bar.  Move your mouse around, and
try to find a double arrow.  If you do, left click on the arrow and
drag it far to the left and then release.

If that helps, go back to the screen resolution you were using
and see if that has helped.

You can do this at your normal resolution also, but at the highest
possible resolution you can see more screen landscape.

I have a wide screen monitor and normally run it at 1440 x 900,
instead of 1680 x 1050

Bob