pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Segfault in today's pan.git updated

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Segfault in today's pan.git updated
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 07:07:09 +0000 (UTC)

Duncan posted on Sun, 23 Dec 2012 06:45:19 +0000 as excerpted:

>>> walt posted on Sat, 22 Dec 2012 17:01:11 -0800 as excerpted:

> Well, I'm posting with 4f681cd now, after just restarting pan to run the
> new build, and just pulled overviews from gmane w/o issue (tho I didn't
> get any new ones anyway, so maybe it simply didn't trigger), so assuming
> this posts, it appears to work on gmane...

Turns out there WAS an issue... gmane (my only server) either doesn't
support xzver, or pan's seriously screwed up with it, and I simply got a
500 What? error returned when I tried to fetch overviews.

So I reverted to 6a8de8 (just before the xzver stuff) and rebuilt, then
restarted pan and tried fetching overviews again.  That got me all the
messages that had been posted to my groups/lists in the mean time.

Over to the xzver thread now...