pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature request: multiple selections in task list

From: Jay
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature request: multiple selections in task list
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:25:24 +0800

I know this won't make it into version 1.0 at this late date, maybe not even in 1.1, but I would really like to have the ability to select more than one task at a time, or select all pending/running tasks, to delete. Or select several to move to the top, etc.

Sometimes I start to download several binaries then change my mind. It's a pain to have to select each one, one at a time, and hit my Delete key, over and over especially when there are hundreds in the queue. Sometimes i get so caught up in the rhythm of click-delete, click-delete that I accidentally delete a task that I actually wanted to keep. :)

Thanks.

P.S. Apologies in advance if this is a duplicate request, but I didn't see it when I searched the mailing list's archives.

--
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery.
    Charles Dickens, David Copperfield, 1849