pan-users

[Pan-users] killfile troll in watched thread??

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] killfile troll in watched thread??
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 17:53:36 +0000 (UTC)

        On another list, I have concluded that a certain poster (call him
P) is posting unmitigated trollery to a thread I value (and have told Pan
to watch).

        When I right-click on his latest and tell Pan "Ignore author," I
get a weird error message which seems to amount to a declaration of
inability, even though I am asking it to score an author this time.

        Is Pan confused, or am I?

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.