pan-users

[Pan-users] Gray threading background for one particular newsgroup.

From: Christian Dysthe
Subject: [Pan-users] Gray threading background for one particular newsgroup.
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 23:19:08 -0500

Hi,

I am having a strange problem with Pan built from git (GTK 2). One one
particular news group the threading indication/indentation is gray. On
all other newsgroups it's white. I have tried to unsubscribe to this one
newsgroup and then add it again, but I get the same result.

Here's a screen shot of the group that get gray background:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2vpfleqxs7y27t/Pan140-2.png

Here'a a screen shot of how all other news groups look:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w829sjrkudffmuj/Pan140-1.png

Any idea why that one group get the gray background? Is this a setting
somewhere that I am missing?

--
//Christian
Dropbox. Your files from anywhere: http://db.tt/U8MqkVR