pan-users

[Pan-users] Starting Pan

From: Dieter Britz
Subject: [Pan-users] Starting Pan
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 13:36:34 +0100

I have pan running on a laptop but have now also installed it
    on another PC. Both are running under Kubuntu 14.04 Linux.
    The new istallation seems to be there and I get the empty
    pan screen.OK, I edit my information, eternal-september.org,
    and my password. Nothing happens, I still can't get news groups.
    For example, I type in "comp" at the top, which should give me
    a long list of comp.... groups, but I don't.
    What else besides the source and my password do I have to
    provide before I can get going?
    --
    Gurky