paragui-dev

Re: [paragui-dev] want to add paragui

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-dev] want to add paragui
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 04:52:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andy,
  I don't know if anyone has been cross-compiling it,
perhaps Alex did when he built for his embedded app.
Is it possible to use the windows binary libs when you
cross-compile?  I know that both SDL_image and paragui
have downloadable binary builds for windows.  Another
thing you might consider if you're running windows at
all is compiling with cygwin or mingwin, the two ports
of the GNU dev-tools to windows.  Have you asked about
cross-compiling on the SDL-list?

Andrew.